The CT scan results showed that whatever I have been doing worked (alhamdulilLah)! I am still in awe at how doors were opened and the love and support I received from those close to me, and even from those I barely knew (who were divinely present as I was finding my way towards healing naturally). I could not thank God enough for His miracles and permitting me to live yet another day (every day is a blessing!).
I felt relieved but also cognizant that the fight is not over yet (I am not out of the woods yet!) – I must continue to keep at the program I’ve been prescribed to truly heal 100%. Thank you, best friend, for your words of encouragement. It came at a time when I needed the one person who knew me so well to tell me that I can do this. I’ll end my post with a profound poem – One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVII by Pablo Neruda (about love that is strong despite the loss) and an extract of it from the movie, Patch Adams ❤.
"I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz, or arrow of carnations that propagate fire; I love you as one loves certain obscure things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul. I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself, and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose from the earth lives dimly in my body. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexity or pride; I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love than this, where 'I' does not exist nor 'you', so close that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep (we are one)."
No comments:
Post a Comment